Answers about Filing a Complaint

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Complaint Information

If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is not a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the FDIC:

FDIC Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO  64106

You may also contact the relevant State attorney general or State banking department.

July 2017