Answers about Filing a Complaint

Federal Reserve Board (FRB) Complaint Information

If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the Federal Reserve Board:

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Division of Consumer and Community Affairs
20th and C Streets, NW, Stop 801
Washington, DC 20551

You may also contact the relevant State attorney general or State banking department.

Links to state attorneys general can be found on the Web site of the National Association of Attorneys General.

The Conference of State Bank Supervisors Web site lists state banking department links.