Answers about Trust Accounts

We don't believe the bank is properly managing our trust account. Can the OCC help?

The administration of trust accounts by national banks is governed by Federal law, the trust instrument, and State law. Complaints related to fiduciary activities require a review of the governing instrument and all applicable laws.