What You Can Expect from Us
If you submit your complaint using the Online Customer Complaint Form (Recommended):
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail immediately indicating receipt of your complaint.
- We will send you an acknowledgment e-mail within 48 hours containing your unique assigned case number.
- If your submitted form authorizes our office to communicate with your attorney or other legal representative directly, they will also receive the e-mails listed above.
If you submit your complaint using the written or faxed complaint forms:
- We will send you a letter within 5 business days acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- We will assign you a unique case number.
For all submissions:
- We will contact your financial institution, if it is a national bank or an operating subsidiary of a national bank, on your behalf for response.
- We will send you a letter summarizing the results.
Note: Effective July 21, 2011, the Office of Thrift Supervision became part of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. The OCC's Consumer Assistance Group assists national bank and federal savings association, or thrift customers; see our OCC/OTS Integration Page for more information.